|Pretty DIY Paperback Book Covers|
But, there is hope for those of us with a love for elegant aesthetics and our paperback book collections.
These book covers are easy and attractive, made from the paper bags you get from the grocer and wrapped the same way you once had to wrap your textbooks for school. With bits of left-over scrapbook paper for eye-garnish and nicely typed titles and authors, this project is an ideal way to make your paperback collection a lot more sightly. The jackets can be removed if desired (who would want to permanently deface a book, even if it is somewhat ugly?). And, best of all, it's thoroughly inexpensive.
DIY Recycled Paper Book Covers
1. Wrap your paperback books in brown paper. If you find yourself needing a reminder how this is accomplished, I found this YouTube video to be quite good.
2. Pick a lovely pattern of scrapbook paper or wrapping paper and cut to fit across the front and spine.
3. Type (or print or neatly write) your title, etc. on the pretty paper.
4. Glue onto brown paper cover.
5. Place with pride back onto shelf.
Thank you for visiting my blog! Don't forget to stop by my little shop for more pretty things before you go!